This policy is made for Simonsen & Weel and explains how we treat your personal contact information.
The legal entity that is responsible for the processing of your personal information is:
Simonsen & Weel A/S
Att.: Ann Sofi Eklund Schou
DK-2665 Vallensbæk Strand
CVR-no.: 1309 3032
Tel.: +45 7025 5610
Desription of the data processing
Delivery of our service:
Personal information is used to contact you for order processing that you have requested and to provide you with the best possible advice.
Personal information is used for marketing purposes, including targeting our communication with you in relation to specific orders and sending you relevant marketing in the form of for example newsletters.
Optimizing User Experience on Website:
Personal data is collected by your use of our website. We use this information to optimize the user experience on our website and the services we offer.
Categories of personal information
We process the following categories of personal information about you:
Ordinary personal data
For example: Name, address, e-mail, telephone no., purchasing history
We collect information from the following sources
Directly from you
- Activities on our homepage
Basis of processing
We process your personal information as described above based on the following treatment basis:
Article 6.1.a (Consent)
- Article 6.1.b (necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is partly or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract)
We can share your personal information with:
- Suppliers and dealers, including IT suppliers, support, and financial institutions that we work with to assist our company
We will keep the personal data as long as required for the purposes mentioned.
Up to 5 years for all financial documents
Up to 10 years for al ordering history
Your contact details as long as we are in contact with you as a customer, supplier or employee
Consequences of processing if the above is mistakenly violated
You will immediately get notified and your data will be removed or deleted immediately.
The below information is mandatory if you are our customer. If you do not give us this information, we are not able to deliver the goods or services to you:
Your name/company name
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request insight, rectification or deletion of your personal information
- You have the right to oppose the processing of personal data and to limit the processing of your personal information
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes
- If processing your personal information is based on your consent, you are entitled to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not affect the legality of the processing done before revocation of your consent
- You are entitled to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (Data Portability)
- You can always file a complaint with a data protection authority, eg. data Protection Agency
You can make use of your rights by contacting Ann Sofi Eklund Schou, firstname.lastname@example.org
There may be conditions or restrictions on these rights. Therefore, you may not be able to have the right to data portability in the specific case - this depends on the specific circumstances associated with the processing activities.